GET OFF TO A FLYING START WITH TOLL4EUROPE
Do you want to help us shape the mobility of tomorrow? Are you looking for an innovative environment in which you can make a big difference with your ideas? Do you think off the beaten track and enjoy the latest technologies? Then join us on an exciting journey!
BECOME PART OF THE TOLL4EUROPE TEAM
To achieve mobility without borders, we are completely reorienting the classic application of the toll service. In this way, we are opening up completely new opportunities to make our customers' lives and business easier and more successful – and we are thinking ahead: digital intelligence is our tool. Help shape the future!
WHO WE ARE
As a young, international start-up company, we stand for a new dimension in the world of European Electronic Toll Services (EETS). Digital intelligence characterises our centre of user-oriented mobility services. Toll4Europe combines the best of both worlds: the dynamism of a start-up with the solidarity of market leaders. It is a major project. That's why, as an employer, we want to attract people who are driven by the same thing: The passion for what they do. The drive to achieve something unique. The commitment to tackle a forward-looking service.
WHAT MOVES US
Our heart beats for the topic of tolls. With this spirit we are taking a new approach together with our developers EETS. From customer and contract support to data transfer, billing and payment methods. With our digital expertise, we drive that "certain something" forward: future-oriented services, technology and mobility in the market for tolling systems that help our customers and business partners move forward. This is how we mobilise Europe.
Our DNA describes the key success factors of a unique mobility service: Our toll expertise, our digital intelligence, our Europe-wide billing and distribution system. The spirit of innovation drives us and is an important part of our DNA. And we share a passion: enthusiasm for the topic of tolls. Our common goal: to establish Toll4Europe as market leader. This gives you a wide range of opportunities to develop new products and master challenges with us. What counts for us:
- We enjoy our work.
- We are open for the better argument. We value loyalty as well as open and respectful interaction with each other.
- Agile work processes and the creative scope of a start-up ensure fast decision-making processes.
- Flexibility, dynamism and speed characterise our working environment.
- We demand and encourage proactive action and a high degree of responsibility.
- Making mistakes is allowed. We are always learning new things.
- Working without a time clock. The result counts, not 9 to 5.
- We celebrate success with afterwork!
We are toll professionals. But what does that mean for you? A workplace with the possibilities of four large companies and the agility of a start-up. We come together in our new office in the middle of Munich. A colourful team with concentrated experience combines know-how from different sources and cultures. Most of us are experts in our field, self-sufficient and competent. They all use the synergy effects of the team to get even more out of it for us. What unites us: the infectious passion for the job at Toll4Europe. We are straightforward, warm and appreciative, multilingual.
- Your application Your possible starting date and salary expectations.
- Invitation to an interview We look forward to meeting you personally at our new office in Munich.
- Second interview The first meeting convinced both of us. Now we are ready for the next step: Get to know your potential future colleagues from the department.
THIS JOB… THIS CULTURE… THIS EMPLOYER IS A GOOD FIT!
If so, send your application easily and securely by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions: the HR team can tell you everything you need to know for your decision and career planning.
If you have not found the right job for you on the job board yet, we appreciate your unsolicited application. Toll4Europe is growing and gradually expanding its teams. A new opportunity for you might come up tomorrow.